Redwood Global Ltd (Först Global) Environmental Statement
Redwood Global Ltd is committed to preventing pollution and to complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other environmental requirements. We will regularly evaluate the environmental impact of our activities, products and services and we will take action to continually improve our environmental performance.
It is our policy to:
- Minimise the use of energy, water and natural resources by implementing the waste hierarchy where we control waste streams.
- Minimise waste through prevention, re-use and recycling were reasonably practicable.
- Dispose of waste safely and legally at all times.
- Promote waste reduction challenges within the workplace.
- Where reasonably practical use sustainable packaging.
- Avoid the use of hazardous materials, were reasonably practical.
- Work with environmentally responsible suppliers, via our robust procurement process.
- Where reasonably practicable make energy-efficient upgrades.
- Prevent environmental damage and minimise nuisance factors such as noise and air pollution.
We will define environmental objectives, targets and improvement actions that are related to this policy and to our significant environmental aspects. We are committed to providing relevant environmental training and promoting environmental awareness to employees and, where appropriate, to suppliers and to communicating our environmental performance. We will implement processes to prevent environmental non-conformities and to ensure that we are prepared to deal with potential environmental emergencies.
The policy statement will be placed in locations visible to as many staff as possible and be made available to outside parties including the public on request. It is to be actively communicated to all employees and persons working for or on behalf of the company. This policy will be regularly reviewed and updated to take account of organisational priorities and changes, environmental legislation and best practice.