Redwood Global Ltd (Forst Global) Quality Policy – October 2022
Redwood Global Ltd (Forst Global) senior management team recognises that the disciplines of quality, health & safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. The Organisation views these as a primary responsibility and as the keys to good business in adopting appropriate quality standards.
The organisation’s quality policy calls for continuous improvement in its quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principles and for the ISO Scope of; The Manufacture, Sale, Hire and Service of Woodchipping Machinery and Associated Consumables.
The COP scope is also inherent in our Quality Policy in terms of manufacturing 01 & 02 Category Trailers.
We will: –
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the applicable Global location
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make the best use of our management resources in all quality matters.
- Communicate our quality objectives and our performance against these objectives throughout the Organisation and to internal and external interested parties as applicable.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, customers, suppliers and any others who come into contact with our work.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers and all stakeholders to establish the highest quality standards and to actively seek stakeholder feedback to continually improve
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have quality impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management.
To assist the company in achieving its quality requirements we are committed to operating in a manner that sustains registration to the International Quality Standard ISO 9001:2015 and will comply with all applicable Conformity of Production (COP) and Type Approval requirements in the relevant locations.
Our commitment is to review the Quality policy at regular intervals and as a minimum, every 12 months to ensure that we are achieving our stated objectives and the policy is relevant to our company and all relevant stakeholders.